Monday, June 18, 2012

{weekend recap}

Oh Monday or should it be called Moan-day? Nothing good ever happens on Monday's. Onward and upward!


This weekend, we:

  • took Harley for a walk on Friday night around the reservoir near our house. Someone saw ducks sitting in the middle of the water and decided it would be fun to go for a swim! It was quite funny to watch and don't worry, he made it back to land safely :)
  • ran to Rona for some supplies for a DIY project
A lil sneak peek of my project
  • went to CrossFit on Saturday morning for a mentally tough WOD for me

Dirty legs from the tire flips!
  • after the WOD, we showered and headed out to Banff to see Mr.D's family who were spending the weekend out there. It was such a windy day, but great to see everyone.



  • Sunday was spent cleaning the house, mowing the grass and working on my DIY project. Can't wait to be done it, so I can show you!
Tell me: how was your weekend? What did you do?


7 comments :

  1. I am excited to see your project! We have some old deck railings I want Chad to make something with. He has agreed but we will see ;) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see! It looks like a pallet project I plan on doing this summer!! Love DIY. :) Glad you had a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the first of my "summer friday" days off (we can bank time and take every second friday off for the sumer) so I had a long weekend and I was very glad to have it! I had an assignment due on Friday by 11:59PM and had to finish it off. I managed to hand it in by about 1pm and then had the rest of the day to relax.

    It was a gorgeous weekend here - so perfect for my first real trail race...which was pretty awesome. Lots of fun and lots of mud! I hope you had a great time in Banff - your pictures make me jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are beautiful!

    I had a great weekend! I ran with my run club on Sat am and then headed to my parents' lake home for the weekend. I got to see 2 of my nephews which was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I love Banff. I went there a few years ago for some hiking. It was June and still snowy, but it was beautiful! I had a great weekend running, cooking and eating. My three favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty long Crossfit workout if you're doing 10 rounds total. How long did that take? Man, it is the worst going from a run to ANY exercise...especially box jumps or push ups.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited to see what your finished project looks like!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...