Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's letters



Dear weekend: thank you for being here! So excited to see you again. Dear work: I am so looking forward to having our Stampede pancake breakfast this morning. Pancakes, sausage, bacon and watching the parade on TV. What more could you ask for? Dear sun: thank goodness you are supposed to be out this weekend. I am so looking forward to the 29C weather! It's been too long since we've seen temperatures that warm. Dear MEC: thank you for putting on a race in August. Only $15 to run a 10K! If you are from Calgary and want to join in, let me know. Dear Mr.D: thank you for being such an awesome husband.


Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments :

  1. YAY For Sun!! And Mr. D! :) I hope the sun is out all weekend! We need it. Your work sounds better than my work right now... :( PS. Cruz missed Harley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Our church is having a stampede BBQ tomorrow but no pancakes :( But I do love any excuse to wear a cowboy hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait for the nice weather this weekend and all next week!
    I am watching the parade from my window at work but didn't get pancakes this morning.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Friday's letters. I hope you had a fun-filled and relaxing weekend <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...