Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday's letters


Dear Frtiday: thank you for coming again! This week has been a trying week at work, so I am more than ready to have a few days off. Dear Nicole: HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a fantastic day and are spoiled rotten :) Dear bike: I am so glad that I bought you last weekend. I rode you twice to work this week and enjoyed it each time. Well maybe not the two huge hills coming home, but other than that! Dear weather: thank you for being so gorgeous lately! I know lots of people are complaining about being too hot, but they can suck it up! It's MUCH better than it being -30C! Dear Mr.D: sorry I was such a grump last night. I promise it won't happen again.


Have a great weekend weekend everyone!

5 comments :

  1. i'm jealous of your gorgeous weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the weather! You a grump?! I doubt it. I have not been the happiest either lately, which is weird since I love summer. I need to shake this funk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome you rode to work!! Enjoy your weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could ride a bike to work. Maybe that'll be part of my excuse for purchasing one, considering I only work a short ride away from where we live. Have a fantastic weekend, Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you for biking to work! That is awesome!

    I was definitely cursing the warm weather last night on my run. I can handle the heat, it's the horribly humid weather we've had lately that is driving me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...