Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Getting my sweat on

Another week, another round of workouts. Ready for it? 


Monday: at home CrossFit workout


10 to 1 ladder of:

Squats and sit ups

This is a great at home workout! All you have to do is do 10 squats, 10 sit ups, 9 squats, 9 sit ups, etc until you make it to 1 rep.

Tuesday: bike commute to and from work, which was 17.3km each way. 34.6km total.

Wednesday: CrossFit workout

A: As many rounds as possible in 6 minutes:
10 burpees
10 box jumps (20")
10 pull ups

B: For distance with 3 attempts with rest in between of:

Farmers walk with 1.5 pood/hand

Thursday: another bike commute to and from work. 34.6km total.

Friday: 3.2km walk with Harley

Saturday: 5km walk with Harley and a CrossFit workout:


Sunday: 4km walk with Harley and a CrossFit workout:


Tell me: how was your week of workouts?


4 comments :

  1. i will be trying that "at home" crossfit workout today for sure!!! thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna try flipping a tire!! Sounds fun! that last crossfit workout sounds great - hard but great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always impressed at how many great workouts you get in each week! Way to go!! My week was ok. It was tough fitting runs in when traveling as the resort we stayed at didn't have many roads for running options (besides a narrow, winding one that I didn't feel comfortable running on). So I took more rest days but I still fit 30 miles in which I am happy with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you manage to fit exercise or a workout in every day. It's been so hot here that we can't really walk Louie that far right now. Hopefully this heat breaks though and we can go back to our longer walks. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...