Friday, July 20, 2012

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! So glad that it's finally the weekend. I am ready for some down time and not to be at work :)


The blogger meet up at my house went so well last night! It was fun to get everyone together and talk not through a computer. Lots of people hadn't met each other yet, so it was great that everyone was able to meet someone new. Don't worry girls, I'll be sending out an email with everyone's blog information shortly :) And just because everyone was bugging me about it last night, here's a picture to prove that I really don't use my dishwasher:




Thank you all for coming and we will definitely have to do another get together soon!


This weekend, we actually don't have much planned. A trip to the mall maybe tonight, a CrossFit class and just hanging out around the house. So looking forward to it!


Tell me: what do you have planned for the weekend?

14 comments :

  1. I'm glad it went well!
    Seriously though - not even when you have a party? Even if I didn't use my dishwasher normally (which I do, it is currently on actually), I'd use it when there were extra dishes for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the meet up went well!!

    Why the heck dont you use a dishwasher girl?

    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha. I laughed when I saw your picture of the dishes!
    Thanks again for hosting last night. It was great to meet everyone.
    I will have to tag along for Crossfit one of these weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again for hosting! It was a fun night for sure! You silly woman and your no dishwasher ways..I'm for sure gonna tell my BESTIE and HUBBY and all my PREGGERS friends about this...damn it I can't think of any of the other words you hate...crap. ps. MOIST.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are crazy! haha. Thanks a ton for hosting! It was great! Alison - you forgot discharge ;) Oh and I am still holding you to the puff wheat square promise. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Discharge - knew there was another!! URG the puff wheat! I worked hard to cut those!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had so much fun last night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad it went well! Look forward to actually making it to the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all you did Leigh!! It was so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad you had such a fun night together! Still impressed you don't use your dishwasher - esp when entertaining! :)

    Enjoy your low key weekend! Mine is somewhat low key, which is good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a fun night! I don't have a dishwasher right now, but even when I do, I don't use it either. I am just in the habit of washing them...plus, my friend's dad and I always joke around about it -- it's a good way of getting out of talking to the inlaws/scary uncle charlie etc!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad the meet up went great however, not gonna lie I may just be a bit jealous! I have no clue where you live, wish I did & if its far away I wished I lived close enough for a blog meet up! I think that would be so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Leigh! I nominated your blog for an award - http://cavedownunder.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/wooo-i-got-an-award/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so weird!! Haha!! Well it's not like you had a bunch of plates to wash and you probably don't want to push your glasses in the dishwasher so I sorta understand but not really!!

    Thanks again for hosting! It was a blast!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...