Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I workout

I had another fun week of workouts, so I thought why not post about them? I feel weird that I haven't been running at all, but I almost have no desire to. Is that bad?


Monday: 5km walk with Harley and a 19km bike ride. It was a gorgeous night and fun to just bike around our neighbourhood and the next one.


Tuesday: 4km walk with Harley. Some people hate walking, but I really enjoy our almost nightly walks :)


Wednesday: CrossFit workout 


A. AMRAP in 5 minutes of tire flips
B. 100 sledge hammer strikes for time
C. 800m run with 25lbs

Thursday: CrossFit workout
As many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
5 burpees over box
10 knees to elbows
15 SDLHP

Friday: 4km walk with Harley and an at home workout of:


You do each exercise 10 times then 9 then 8, etc. This was tougher than I thought it would be, but a good workout anyone can do at home!

Saturday: 5km walk with Harley early in the morning and then 38km bike ride with Mr.D on my new bike

Sunday: a killer CrossFit workout

Tell me: have you done any good workouts lately? 

3 comments :

  1. man do i admire your dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you've gotten so into crossfit! IT's interesting to me how some crossfit workouts are short and intense, and others are really long and intense. I guess I just expect them all to be a bit longer since people are paying so much. But I know it's a great workout and people see serious results from it.

    I always enjoy my dog walk in the am. WOuld like to take Jonah out more in the evenings, but by the time I'm home from my workout and cook dinner, I just want to veg out. :)

    Doing lots of running and bike riding around here. Want to fit in more yoga!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy workouts!! Good for you!! I love walking too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...