Thursday, July 19, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone! One more day and it's the weekend :)


Okay, onto my three things for this fine Thursday:


{one} I biked to work this morning and managed to not almost be hit by a truck like last week. Definitely thankful for that! All of this biking to work means I will have a gorgeous pair of legs right?!


{two} A bunch of lovely Calgary bloggers are coming to my house tonight for a blogger meet up. So excited to have everyone together and meet a couple new people! :) I am off this afternoon to get everything ready and make sure my house is spic and span. Don't want a bunch of bloggers judging how messy my house is ;) (totally kidding!)


{three} Next weekend, I signed up to volunteer at the Calgary 70.3. I will be on the run course and can't wait to cheer people on! I know that Deb will be in the race....is there anyone else doing it that I can look for and cheer for? I just need to go by myself some noise makers now!


Have a great Thursday everyone!


Tell me: what are your three things for today?

9 comments :

  1. I think it’s great that you bike to work! I wish we could but I think it would be a little too far…. Maybe not though.
    Thanks again for hosting tonight. I am excited/nervous to meet everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um yes that house better be clean or I am not coming. ;) ha ha :) see you later!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww yay! Have fun at the meetup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job biking to work, I haven't biked to work yet this summer. Kind of ashamed of myself as I was planning to do it lots! Haha. Have SO much fun tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for tonight too!!

    That's great that you are able to bike to work! I would love to except 1) too far 2) I would be a sweaty, horrible mess, although our new office does have decent shower facilities unlike the last place and 3) I would have to leave at 5:30am at the latest! What time do you leave?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wishing that I could come to your meet-up tonight! Wish I had a jetpack to come too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited!! Hopefully I don't get lost... lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun at your meet up tonight! I wish I could be there. I wish there weren't so many miles between you and I!

    My 3 things:
    1. I am so glad the temps dropped down yesterday and today. I am trying not to complain about the weather, but this heat and humidity are oppressive.

    2. I am really glad that I will be home this weekend. I still have so many little things to catch up on after being gone for those 1.5 weeks!

    3. I get my CFA results next week. I am SO nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi got here from Nicole's blog. Planning to be in the 70.3. Wave and yell at the mustache!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...