Wednesday, July 25, 2012

{what i'm loving}

I haven't linked up with Jamie's {what i'm loving} Wednesday for a while, so I thought why not?




This week, I am loving:

  • nights with zero plans that lead to a quick shopping trip, a run with Harley and time spent on the couch catching up on shows
  • my sweet husband. He surprised me with new lens for my new to me sun glasses and a new case. Such a sweetheart :)
  • that my vacation starts in just over a week! So excited for two weeks off. 
  • that the Bachelor Pad has started again....so.much.drama! Love it though!
  • this sweet puppy face!
     
Tell me: what are you loving today?

8 comments :

  1. Yay for vacation!!! Any big plans?! Harley is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay vacation!! Two full weeks off is the best thing ever. Last year I distributed my vacation throughout the year and never really felt "refreshed" from work. This year I felt so much more rejuvenated after my recent 2 weeks off AND shutting my work email off. Next year I think I will use my 3 weeks vacay in 3 separate week-long chunks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love nights like that!! And Harley's sweet face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I can't wait for our vacation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to tape bach pad! gotta go watch it online

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome that you have a vacation coming up! 2 weeks off will be glorious! I took 1.5 weeks and it was the best feeling to be away that long!

    I am loving that so many people left facebook comments, sent emails, or texted me to congratulate me! And I'm loving that I got macaroons and a flourless chocolate torte from co-workers. And flowers from my parents. It's been an awesome week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Bachelor Pad! I'm sad I missed The Bachelorette but I can't seem to find time to watch anything anymore.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...