Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14, 2010

I know that I promised a vacation recap post today, but I figured that can wait until tomorrow. Why? Because today is an important day {well in my life}. Today is our two year wedding anniversary.  Two years since we walked down the aisle, said our vows to each other and partied the night away with our friends and family. Where the heck has time gone?!

Just a few pictures to look back on the amazing day that was our wedding:






Want to know what my absolute favorite part of our wedding was? The five minutes that Mr.D and I had alone {well and two photographers} before our ceremony. The emotion that both of us had and shared together was priceless and I wouldn't change it for the world. 




Mr.D,

Thank you for another wonderful year of marriage. I can't believe that another year has gone by in the blink of an eye. You never fail to make me laugh, make me cry, make my smile, make me beyond happy and to support me. Thank you for being you and for being my husband.

Love you!


21 comments :

  1. Happy, happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! Are you guys doing anything tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! Happy anniversary. I hope you got that breakfast you were hoping for! ;) great photos and post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Here's to many more years of happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 2nd anniversary to you and Mr.D. It was great to have you out at Seba for 2 short days. Hope you are enjoying your 2nd week off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! YAY! Congratulations on another wonderful year, and here is to a lifetime ahead for you two lovebirds! Thanks for sharing the pictures, you were a beautiful bride! Ms. D is one lucky lad! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary!!!

    Love your photos too!!

    Hope you have a great day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so sweet! Happy Anniversary...you looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! Gosh, those 2 years flew by. It doesn't feel like it was that long ago that you were posting DIY wedding posts!! Crazy! I hope you are having a wonderful day together!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so beautiful!!! happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy anniversary!!! time does fly by so fast the older i get and i'm not old LOL. it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! I agree with Lisa, doesn't seem like long ago you were planning :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary you two!! You are an adorable couple!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh and I love your dress, hair, veil, and bracelet! Gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...