Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy Monday and a very special birthday wish

Happy Monday everyone! For those of you in Canada, how is your long weekend going? The weather here started off on the wet and cold side, but definitely improved over the weekend. I had the day off on Friday, which meant Mr.D and I were able to get some stuff done before our vacation. The most important thing? A pedicure to make my toes pretty again :)


Do you know what today is? Today would be my wonderful mothers birthday. My mom is kind, caring, funny and a strong lady. 






Happy birthday Mom! See you in a few short weeks!


7 comments :

  1. i love moms!! great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your mom! I am glad you get to see her somewhat soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and your mom look gorgeous in the wedding photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an amazing daughter - and without the joy of having a daughter like Leigh I would be less than I am now. It's my blessing to have you in my life....
    thanks for letting me be your mother!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw happy birthday to your mom! What a sweet post. Glad you have a trip home planned soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post sweet girl!Happy Birthday to your mother :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your mum had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...