Monday, August 13, 2012

Is it over already?

Happy Monday everyone! Sorry, that I was quiet on the blog front for the past week, but I have a good reason. Last Monday, we headed to Whistler, British Columbia for three days and then Kamloops, British Columbia for two days with Alison & Justin

The trip included: lots of driving {for the boys of course}, lots of reading, biking, shopping, hanging out, eat lots and enjoying our week.  I'll do a full post later on, but here are a couple pictures from our trip:

View from our room in Whistler

The gardens at the b&b

Views on the drive home

During our walk around Lost Lake

At the top of Rosehill in Kamloops
Tell me: how was your week? What have I missed?!

7 comments :

  1. I can't wait to see/hear about your guys trip! I bet you had a blast!
    Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we were still there. pout. But it sure was a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a great trip and hit some really nice weather to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great time! You live in such a gorgeous area. I'm envious that there are so many beautiful things to see/do so close to you!

    You didn't miss much in my world from last week. Lots of running, not much else to report!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what? you got to hang out with alison?? lucky you!! she seems like she would be a blast to hang out with in real life. what a wonderful vacation

    ReplyDelete
  6. jealous of your trip girl! need to get to kamploops asap

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for your recap! Looks like a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...