Monday, August 20, 2012

{weekend recap}

I started thinking last night that Friday, Saturday and Sunday are really the fun days of the week. Now if only they lasted longer! I have a feeling today is going to be rough for me...first day back to work after two weeks off. Wish me luck!

{friday} I spent the day doing stuff around the house and ran to the mall for a quick shopping trip. I didn't have much luck, but did find a few things. Later in the day, Lindsey and Chad came into town and stayed with us for the night. 

{saturday} In the morning, I headed to CrossFit for a workout and then took Harley for a walk. It was a gorgeous weekend weather wise and I definitely wanted to take advantage of it! After our walk, I laid out in the yard enjoying the sunshine. Lindsey and Chad survived the Spartan Race and made it back to our place in one piece with just a few extra layers of mud on them :) After they cleaned up, we headed to Original Joe's for some food. Thank you again for dinner guys! After dinner, we headed home and started to work on stripping the deck. 




Harley enjoying the sunshine
{sunday} In the morning, I went to another CrossFit class and then took Harley for another walk. It was another gorgeous day! We were able to rent a belt sander from Home Depot, so we took turns sanding it down. We are about 1/3 of the way done, which hopefully Mr.D can finish this week. I didn't think that it would take us that long to sand it, but it will be worth it in the end.



So much work!

Someone is too happy to be outside
Tell me: how was your weekend?

5 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! Those look like awesome workouts! Our weekend was awesome, we went camping with some friends in Hope and had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We finally had a weekend with a really low humidex. It was the greatest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure the deck will look fantastic when you are done!! Sounds like you had a great weekend and hopefully your Monday has went okay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deck will look great when you guys are done. Glad you had a good visit with L and C. Look like good workouts too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deck is looking good!! Something to keep Mr. D out of trouble this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...