Wednesday, August 29, 2012

{what I'm loving}


Happy Wednesday everyone! How is your week going so far? Hopefully good :)

Today, I am loving:

  • that I get to see my mom and family tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing everyone and to see the cottage that my mom bought
  • so excited for shopping at Target this weekend too! I haven't been to Target in forever.
  • that the weather has been beyond fabulous for the past couple of days. Okay, maybe a little hot for my bike ride home, but I survived.
  • Fun new nail polishes! I went to Shoppers yesterday for something completely different, but somehow two colors made it into my basket. Funny how that happens. 
  • that Mr.D came home last night with a pretty bouquet of flowers for no reason. Love that man!
  • And of course, I am loving these two faces:

Tell me: what are you loving this week?

14 comments :

  1. I hope you have a great weekend!! Where did your parents buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for seeing your family and Target!!! Have a great trip. Ah Mr.D is the best!! I am loving this weather too but I about died on my run after work. I almost got in Cruz's pool too! I love new polish's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so did you guys already get target up there??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having a crazy busy and pms-ey type of week sooo I am really loving coffee (A LOT) and sleep! haha! Have a GREAT trip home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet of your hubby to bring you flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that he bought you flowers! I also love that you get to go to Target. Great stuff there right now. I'm loving being off all week, that Louie is finally home, and that today's weater is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have an awesome trip home! I'm jealous of your target trip, and excited for a new cottage for you guys! Cottages ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a wonderful trip! can't wait to see what you come home with {from Target}!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Target is the best! Have a great trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun this weekend! Target had some good stuff when I was there last week.
    Awwwwwwww..... flowers for no reason it the best reason

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that D brought you flowers unexpectedly. Those are the BEST kind. What a guy. :)

    I am loving that it's almost the weekend. I am loving that I get to see a good friend this weekend as I am attending her bachelorette party. I am loving that I have Monday off as I am really exhausted right now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. When/where are you shopping at Target??? I could have given you a list of things to pick up for me a mile long!! Kidding!!

    Where is your mom's cottage? I soooo miss going to the cottage every weekend/summer. The one downside to AB.

    Mr. D is so sweet!! Love flowers for no reason at all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hope you had a good visit with your family! :)
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...