Monday, September 10, 2012

A little life update

Hello everyone and happy Monday! I was really hoping that I'd wake up today and it would be Sunday. But that didn't happen, so let's get on with this week and make it Friday again :)

I was pretty quiet last week on the blog front and have a feeling it might be quiet for a while too. I have an inkling that things are about to get nutty at work, and know that I won't feel like blogging much. So, if that happens, I promise that I am alive :)

Onto a little life update:

  • I went home to Ontario two weekends ago to visit my family. It was perfect...the weather was gorgeous (okay, maybe a little hot), the sun was shining and I got to spend time with my family. Perfection.
The beach
My mom
Enjoying a beach day
I love that place
A sign my mom has in one of the rooms at her cottage
My family :)
  • this weekend was perfect. It included some shopping, a sushi date with my hubby {bahahahaha}, a 10K race, a CrossFit class, walks with Harley and a bike ride. 

CrossFit WOD
Our attempt a family picture
Tell me: how was your weekend? What's new in your life?


8 comments :

  1. Happy to hear you had great weather for trip home! Nothing much new around here either, my work is always crazy Sept-Nov so that makes me much more lazy after work and on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun trip home! That beach look awesome!

    I have nothing exciting to report. I have been very sick for the last 4-5 days and there seems to be no end in sight for this illness. :( I am home today but am hoping to return to work tomorrow. I can't afford to miss anymore days of work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said hubby - hahahahah. Soon you'll be saying bestie, moist and preggers...Just wait. Looks like an awesome trip home. Love that bikini. And the sign your Mom has!! :) Hope work is ok, we miss your posts when you are quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a great date with my HUBBY yesterday too ;) I haven't had sushi in awhile and your post makes me want some!

    Wow that beach is GORGEOUS!!!! Did not know they had that gorgeous of beaches in Ontario, not gonna lie. Lol.

    Hope you survive the crazy-busy time at work, I'm in the midst of one of those myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought there was something weird about sushi for a bit...but then I realized it was a "hubby" thing. Ugh. I hate that one too. Although I think I might like it better than 'hubz'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun trip!! The beach looks amazing. Cute bathing suit! I love that sign at your mom's cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pictures from back at home... too hot... pshh... no such thing! lol!

    Take care of yourself, I hope things calm down on the work front for you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...