Wednesday, September 5, 2012

These are my confessions {V16}


First things first, I owe Adrian a HUGE thank you for making me a button. You are amazing Adrian and I owe you big time :)

You can find my previous confessions here:

Too many hair products
Shaving my big toes
Must make the bed
Random chin hair 

Zero patience 

Small number of friends 

No undies 
Silly crushes
Children's toothbrush
Picky eater
Dislike for country music
First kiss
Nair 
Not using the dishwasher

To do a bikini body building contest or not?

I confess....that every time I make a trip back to Ontario, I always cry at the airport. It doesn't help that my mom has tears flowing either! I know that I will see my mom/family again in a couple months, but I still get sad every time that I leave them again. I wish I could remove a couple provinces and bring Ontario and Alberta closer so Mr.D and I could always see our families. 

My older brother, mom, myself, and my younger brother
Tell me: what are your confessions today? 

11 comments :

  1. I am the worst with goodbye's too. When Jolie used to leave, I cry. Whenever my Gran leaves, I cry. It's bad. Totally get it from my Mom!! Glad you had a good trip though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I'm a total cry baby too! It's totally understandable that you would cry or be sad when you're leaving your family. I'm so happy you like the button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I'm a total cry baby too! It's totally understandable that you would cry or be sad when you're leaving your family. I'm so happy you like the button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually cry when I leave home too! Doesn't help that my mom is usually SOBBING. haha. Glad you got to go visit your family this weekend, I wish mine was closer as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a great trip! I confess that I really want to go home and lay on my sofa all night LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww... I totally know what you mean. And my step-mom is usually crying too. When I leave it always makes me want to move closer.

    PS The button looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! I'm so sorry! Distance is the worst! I am the biggest cry baby when saying goodbye to my family. I even tear up when I have to spend just one night away from my hubs, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. :( I'm so lucky that my parents live only about 5 miles from me. I'm such a homebody when it comes to being near family. I would cry too every time I left them if they were that far all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, that is understandable that you cry when you say goodbye. It is hard to live far away from family. I will cry occasionally when I say good bye to my parents, mostly depending on how long I will go without seeing them and the level of stress in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am not afraid to admit that I shave my big toes, too. What can I say? I'm a hairy beast.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the exact same way! Airports are so bittersweet.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...