Monday, September 24, 2012

{weekend recap}


Happy Monday everyone! I felt like I blinked and the weekend was over already :( One more day would have been perfect.

If you haven't already, make sure you stop by Alison's blog and give her some birthday love! She turned the big 3-0 yesterday :)

happy birthday dear friend!
{friday} We had no plans, so I decided to head to CrossFit for a workout. After my workout, I met Mr.D for dinner and then we headed home. It's so exciting to be married!! Haha, only teasing.

{saturday} Mr.D was off biking with a friend for the day, so I spend the day doing stuff I wanted to do. I went for a run, took Harley for a walk and ran some errands. The weather was beyond gorgeous this day (around 26C) and it was so nice to be outside. After Mr.D got home from his ride, we headed out to grab some groceries. We spent the night watching the movie called The Five Year Engagement....let's just say that we stopped it just over an hour in and neither of us could handle anymore of it. Save yourself some time and don't watch it :)

{sunday} Mr.D was off for another bike ride, so I headed to CrossFit in the morning. Today's workout was 'Grace', which is 30 clean and jerks for time. If you want to know what the clean and jerk is, click here for a video on it. I used 70lbs and finished in 5:48. It was my first time meeting Grace, so as much as she hurt me, I can't wait to see her again!!

After CrossFit, Alison came to pick me up and we headed to a farmer's market which is close to my house. Neither of us had ever been and were surprised at how much stuff and vendors there were. I will definitely be back next summer :) The rest of the day was spent walking Harley, making some soup and going for wings with some friends. 




I took a bike ride in the afternoon, and the colors of the trees were so gorgeous!

Tell me: how was your weekend? What exciting things did you get up to?

11 comments :

  1. We spent the weekend , in Canmore! It was awesome and great weather. I think fall is the best time to be in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you again. And for my gift - spoiled me!! The market was awesome. We'll have to go again with a shopping list!! I could have used an extra day too. So beautiful. And I love those fall leaves!! Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a pretty busy weekend - but one of the best parts was apple picking on a beautiful fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun weekend!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun fun! Nice that you got to see the birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha I have to respectfully disagree, I think the five year engagement was a super cute movie and funny! A great date night movie in my opinion :)

    I just LOVE this time of year, the weather is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You crazy married people!! Haha!!

    Did you go to the Bearspaw Farmers Market?

    The trees were just gorgeous on our walk on Saturday. As pretty as it is, it still makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those trees are gorgeous! I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love your fall colors! It's amazing how much sooner you get them than we do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how much the trees are changing up there! They are JUST starting to change here, so I'm looking forward to all the vivid colors. :) Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My weekend was great, but short. I ran 18 miles on Saturday morning, and rushed home to get ready as a friend was picking me up and we went to her parents so her mom could alter my dress for the wedding I am in next weekend. We had lunch w/ them and then my friend dropped me off so I could do laundry before going back over to her house for dinner with her and her husband and a friend they wanted me to meet. Then Sunday I went to church and then to the airport for my work trip to Charlotte! So it was short!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...