Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's letters

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a fabulous week. Just a few reminders:
  • if you are a Canadian blogger and love Christmas, join in the Christmas blog swap. Find more information here.
  • if you are a Calgary and area blogger, and would like to meet some fellow bloggers, find more information here.
 Onto my letters for this fabulous Friday:

Dear fellow Canadians: Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you have a great weekend and enjoy all the delicious food with your families. Dear mom: so excited to see you tonight and be able to spend the weekend with you. Dear bloggers: so excited to see lots of you sign up for the blog swap and to find some new blogs to read. If you know of Canadian bloggers, spread the word :) Dear weather: please no more snow until November. I am not ready for it at all.

Have a great long weekend everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

8 comments :

  1. I must be super clueless, didn't realize Canada had Thanksgiving this early! Well Happy Thanksgiving to YOU!!! :) Enjoy your weekend with your momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!!! ;) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time with your Mom!!! And yes please no snow! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it snowed I was happy....I KNOW. I'm just a winter person. I do hate de-frosting my car though!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great time with your mom! Enjoy your day off today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you had a great Thanksgiving and had some great mom-daughter time over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a Canadian blogger, and not too far from ya :-) I am in Saskatchewan!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...