Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday's letters


Happy Friday everyone! So excited that the weekend is finally  here.

Dear Lisa: wishing you the best of luck on your marathon this weekend! You have trained so hard and you are going to kick it's butt! Can't wait to hear how it went :)

Dear weekend: we actually have some exciting plans this weekend and I am quite excited.

Dear weather: please, please be warmer than 1C this weekend. And please don't bring the snow...I'm not ready for that quite yet.

Dear Kobo: hopefully we have some time to spend together this weekend because I have a few books that I'd love to start reading. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments :

  1. My kobos forgets who I am...must change this. I am excited for your exciting plans. :) And I am with ya on the snow... :( Stay away!
    How's Harley??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man... so cold in Alberta! This morning was around 11 degrees here. I am crossing my fingers for a mild winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy weekend! Hope you enjoy your fun plans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope I get a chance to read my Kobo this weekend too! I just started a new book and I'm sucked in!

    Looking forward to the movie tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's snowing! I'm sorry you didn't get your wish. I hope your plans are still exciting and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, thanks for the shout out on my marathon!!! I am SO behind on blogging after traveling all of last week. That was so sweet of you! My letter would be:

    Dear Legs: Thank you for getting me through 26.2 miles. I will be kind to you in the weeks to come. I promise.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...