Wednesday, October 3, 2012

These are my confessions {V18}

Before I get into my confession today, I just wanted to say how excited I am for the Christmas blog swap! I love seeing the comments rolling in and finding some new blogs to read. If you haven't signed up yet, make you leave a comment on my post yesterday :) Just one thing- if you are the Emily who left a comment yesterday, can you send me an email at bestthingislove @ gmail.com. Your comment wasn't connected to a blog or email, so I want to make sure you are included :)

You can find my previous confessions here:

Too many hair products
Shaving my big toes
Must make the bed
Random chin hair 

Zero patience 

Small number of friends 

No undies 
Silly crushes
Children's toothbrush
Picky eater
Dislike for country music
First kiss
Nair 
Not using the dishwasher 

To do a bikini body building contest or not?
Cry baby

Lacking hair skills 

 I confess....that if I HAD to have plastic surgery, I would choose to get a chin implant of some sort. I don't think that I would ever pay for it myself, but if I had the chance to have free surgery this would be it. I know it's a strange thing to get done, but I'm not a big fan of my profile because of my chin/jaw. But don't worry, I promise I still love myself :)

Do you see what I mean?

Tell me: if you had the chance for free plastic surgery, would you get something done? Either big or minor? Or are you totally against plastic surgery?

12 comments :

  1. This cracked me up! Your profile is fine! :) I am glad you still love yourself. You are a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alison, this cracked me up and I do not see it! When I was younger I always said I would get a nose job but I know kinda like my nose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I am with you on the chin. I HATE how my chin just kind of turns into neck without any definition. Yes, I love myself, but I would love a more pronounced chin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - and since Heather and I have the same parents, it is not surprising that we have the same chin/neck issue. If I had the money and if it was risk-free, I'd probably have that surgery too.

      Delete
  4. Haha I always used to say that if I broke my nose... and had to have it corrected anyways... I'd get them to trim the bridge down (it's a profile thing!) but for the most part it's not something I want for me, although I know, and people for who it was really important and really healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha you're so funny. Can you even get chin implants? I don't really like my side profile either because of my pointy nose so I hear you on that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- I would do the exact same thing!! I dislike my side profile and always find I have to watch the angle that pictures are taken of me or else I get a double chin and it's not from being fat. If I laugh too big my chin disappears into my neck. Not attractive! I think it would be jaw surgery.

    Funny, I never noticed this "flaw" of yours and I'm sure people don't really notice mine either. I actually really like that picture of you! We are so critical of ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe we can get a 2 for 1 chin implant deal!! Hahahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. already had what i wanted done :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would probably get a tummy tuck because regardless of how much I weigh and how much weight I lose, I have never had a nice stomach. But I still would probably never do it becuase I know it likely wouldn't last and it sounds really painful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried commenting when I read this on my phone yesterday, but for some reason, it doesn't allow me to comment on your blog via my phone. SO. Since I am awesome and remembered it just now, all I can say is BOOBS. I would totes get those skeeter bites done ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...