Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A new product

I have no excuse or reason for not posting yesterday besides I couldn't think of a good topic. Moving on and today is a new day :)

A couple weeks ago, I was emailed and send an offer to try some new to me beauty products. I am a big fan of trying new products, so of course I jumped at the chance. The products that I was sent were by the brand Gratiae, which is an organic skin care line. Gratiae has everything from skin care to men's care to anti aging products.

I was sent a small sample of the lifting moisture cream and the exfoliating body scrub.

From the website, the lifting moisture cream is described as:

This light, easily absorbed, fast-acting, effective cream is the perfect way to nourish and moisturize your skin. It contains a newly developed blend of thermo-mineral water, restorative natural flora, and organic oats and oils. This new formula has a remarkable face-lifting effect. It re-tones the skin, balances the moisture level, boosts cell renewal, and combats wrinkles and fine lines. To facilitate optimum lifting, this product comes with an authentic volcanic stone designed to stimulate blood circulation.

Using the small sample that I had, I definitely loved the product! It was light and didn't leave my oil prone skin feeling greasy. If the price wasn't so high, I would definitely buy more.

From the website, the exfoliating body cream is described as:




This refreshing body scrub exfoliates and cleanses the skin, leaving you feeling invigorated and revitalized. It accelerates blood circulation and leaves your skin refreshed and soft.

I've used this product a couple of times in the shower and have loved it so far! It has a scent of apple, green tea and ginger, and smells fantastic! It also leaves your skin feeling super smooth, which is nice for the dry Alberta winters. 

Overall, I loved both of these products. Both smell fantastic and leave your skin feeling great. The only downside is the price depending on the product that you choose. 

Tell me: have you tried any new products lately? 

3 comments :

  1. Sounds like it would smell great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love new beauty goods! that is awesome that you got to try something new :) sounds delightful! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered some new products from Mary Kay upon the recommendation of a co-worker, but have yet to try them as I am trying to use up my cheapo Target stuff first!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...