Friday, November 2, 2012

Favorite Things Christmas Swap 2012 {partners}


Happy Friday everyone! The other night, I drew names randomly out of a bowl to match everyone up for the Christmas blog swap. Below, I listed everyone's name with their partner. Each person's name is linked to their blog. 

This year, each blogger was partnered up with one person and those two people will send to each other. Ie: Lindsey and I are partners, so I send her a package and she sends me a package. 

Ok, onto the good stuff. Here are the partners:

1. Jolene and Jen
2. Destini and Leigh
3. Kara and Lindsay
4. Danielle and Nicole
5. Marie-Christine and Becky
6. Lacey and Laura
7. Leana and Kristen
8. Jo and Karen
9. Caroline and Holly
10. Jenn and Lisa
11. Amie and Helene
12. Alison and Amber
13. Carly and Emily
14. Maria and Sara
15. Lindsey and Ashley
16. Stacy and Natasha
17. Carissa and Leslie

Just a few reminders:
  • you will only have to spend $20 before shipping on your package.
  • the packages are to be mailed by Friday November 30, 2012 at the very lastest.
  • once you have received your package, please do a post on the fabulous things you have received. I will be doing a link up the first week of December and would love to see what everyone received!
  • I will be sending e-mails to all of the participants this weekend connecting everyone with their partner. That way you can get their mailing address :)
  • Please let me know if you are having any troubles ie: getting a hold of your partner, etc 
Have fun everyone!

9 comments :

  1. YAY!!! So exciting!! :) Excited to send you some goodies Amber! :) Thanks you for organizing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to shop for some goodies! Such a great idea Leigh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for putting this together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo! Thanks for setting this up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG... so sad I missed this!.. I'll have to partake next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! I'm excited to be a part of this :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...