Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday's letters


Happy Friday everyone! I am so, so excited the weekend is here and even better that it's a long weekend. Unfortunately, Mr.D doesn't get Monday off, so it's just me and Harley for the day.

Dear snow: please don't actually amount to 25cms by Saturday morning. I really don't want that much of you. But, if you do have to come, please make sure you have stopped by Sunday.

Dear half marathon: I am ready to kick your butt!

Dear blogging friends: there are a few of you who chose{won't name any names} to use my most hated words that I mentioned yesterday....for now, we are no longer friends ;)

Dear blogging friends again: I found another word I hate....boom. As in when people use it to say "boom I just did something amazing". Don't like it at all.

Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments :

  1. Boom is pretty lame. Though it is used appropriately on Parks and Recreation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww! Hope the snow stays away. We have only got one snowfall here that melted super quickly and I'm perfectly OK with that!

    Have a good half marathon this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should see how much snow we got here! I will post a pic today.
    Is your half this weekend already (my quetsion mark is not working!) - if so GOOD luck! Not that you need it :)
    BOOM! I am out ;) Sorry I had to, its Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha, BOOM. that is awesome. i use it often when texting with a sister, but never on the blog. lucky me, we can stay friends ;)

    happy friday!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on the half this weekend! Crush it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I just used Boom in my post!!!! bahhahahha We really aren't friends anymore. Fine. No brownies for you. ;) Oh this made my day, I seriously laughed out loud when I saw that. Boom. Yes I was one of "those" friends yesterday. You make it too easy.
    On a side note - you will kick butt at your race. I know it. Have fun in all this snow!
    Friends on? off?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Hope it isn't snowing while you race! But i'm happy that we are getting so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope I don't use any of those most hated words! Also I nominated you for a blog award! Yeah! happy weekend! http://www.mylifeinalabcoat.com/2012/11/a-blog-award-for-me-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, I used hubby all the time - including in the previous comment I just left you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, I am a bad blogging friend for not realizing your half was this past Sunday! Man, I am out of it these days...

    My letter would be: Dear Series 65 Exam - please please let me pass you next week. I would be mortified if I didn't. (it's an exam I need to pass for work).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...