Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's letters

Happy Friday everyone! For being a short week, it sure felt l-o-n-g. Or was it just me?

Because every post needs a picture :)
Dear weather: thank you for being so nice lately. I really could do without the -30C and snow ever again.

Dear marathon: you are seriously tempting me. I know it won't be easy to tackle you, but I almost feel up for the challenge. Just tell me to go sign up already.

Dear Calgary bloggers: looking forward to seeing everyone next weekend! :)

Dear weekend: thank you for coming around again. The only thing I have planned is lunch with two fabulous ladies on Saturday. And of course a CrossFit class and a run. Can't forget those ;)

Have a great weekend everyone!

12 comments :

  1. Go sign up! go sign up!! :) Then maybe I can feel motivated to go sign up for a 1/2 marathon, lol!

    Enjoy your weekend and time with friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous for sure. :) Go sign up!! But make it a Calgary one so I can come cheer you on!! That is a cute photo!! I need to get my gift for the swap!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do the marathon!!!! do it!!! i am doing the los angeles one in march for the 2nd time! they are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would rock a marathon like nobody's business! Doitdoitdoit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe another vote for you to sign up for the marathon, peer pressure at it's finest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should do the marathon!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing everyone too! And YES marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SIGN UP. I wish you could do Chicago with Lauren, Amber, and I, but I know that probably isn't in the budget with your Europe trip... But I STILL think you should sign up. You can totally do it. As you know, the downside will be not having as much time to do crossfit...

    My letter for the week is: Dear Mother Nature - thank you for bringing us warmer temps. I needed a little bit more of fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Which Marathon are you thinking? When is it?
    I'm excited for next weekend too!
    Have a fantastic weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just go sign up already!!!! Seriously! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do it. Sign up! I know you can do it, and I think it's time you take it on :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...