Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween, WOD's and Christmas Swap

How is that for a random title of a blog post? So creative I know. 

  • How was your Halloween? It was freezing cold and snowing here, so we didn't have too many kids. But then again, we don't normally have that many kids even though we live in suburbia. I dressed up as our CrossFit location had a contest for the best Halloween costume. I went as a redneck/white trash girl...the costume didn't last long because short shorts are NOT fun to work out in. Just in case you were wondering :)



  • The workout last night was also a tough one! It was Fight Gone Bad, which is:

3 rounds of time:
Wallballs
Sumo Deadlift High Pull
Box Jumps
Push Press
Row (calories)

Super tough workout even not with the required weight. Hopefully it doesn't come up again for a long time!

  • For those of you participating in the Christmas blog swap, I will be posting the partners tomorrow :) Keep your eye out for the post and I will also be sending out emails to everyone.
  •  The other night was super cold, so Harley and I had a little cuddle in front of the fireplace. A puppy cuddle makes everything better :)

 Tell me: what's going on with your week? Did you get dressed up for Halloween?

7 comments :

  1. Awesome costume!! Hot stuff. Did you win!? I love floor cuddles. :) I'm excited to hear about the swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your costume hahaha looking good lady ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I think you look like a biker chick! And I love your Christmas like PJs for Harley snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great costume! I love when Homie cuddles! Puppy cuddles are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great costume! i did a costume work-out too...i wore cat ears, all i could muster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last 2 years in a row people have dressed up for halloween at my yoga studio and I have not! Next year I think I will though and I think I will borrow your idea ;) That costume would totally work for yoga!

    The picture of you and Harley cuddling is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that photo at the end! So sweet!

    Your costume was awesome! My run club did a run last night and most people dressed up, but I didn't. One girl came as an 80s workout person and she looked hilarious! It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...