Monday, November 5, 2012

Highlights of the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? The sun finally decided to make an appearance here yesterday, so all is well in my world again. Let's just hope that it decides to stay around for a while. 

Highlights from my weekend:
  • I woke up not feeling good on Friday and ended up coming home from work early. I really don't want to be sick right now, so I decided some rest is what I needed. I ended up sleeping for over two hours in the afternoon and spent the rest of the day hanging around the house.
  • I was feeling a bit better on Saturday, so I took Harley for a walk in the morning and then ran to the mall to exchange some stuff.
  • I met up with Jen later in the afternoon for coffee, and had a fun talking about everything from blogging to exercising to weddings. Let's do it again Jen!
  • Before I met up with Jen, I stopped into a Running Room and somehow walked out with these. So bright, but only $60!

  • On Sunday, I had my last long run of 18km to do. Thank goodness it was sunny and gorgeous out compared to last weekend.
  • After my run, this happened and it was so delicious:

  • The rest of the day was spent cleaning the house and doing some baking. I made mini banana muffins that are way too easy to pop into my mouth.
Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?

11 comments :

  1. I NEED those shoes!! Love them!! Glad you are feeling better and had a good weekend! Exciting that you met Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are amazing!! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! Banana anything baked sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh those shoes! adorbs :) How could you not tell me about those? I would have blurted it out first thing, hahaa great purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun shoes! Happy you are feeling better and the sun was out for your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yum banana muffins! Love your new shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I LOVE those sneakers!!! They are so bright - sneakers like that always make me more excited to run haha.

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a good weekend. That picture makes me really want some KD!!! It was dreary here this weekend but I had a relaxing day on Saturday and then a super productive one on Sunday so it ended up being a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE those shoes!! so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a good weekend to me...i would write a post about my weekend too...but all i would have to do is put up a pic of the walking dead hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Last weekend feels like an ETERNITY ago as last week felt so long with my work trip. But last weekend was fabulous as I had my Julia Child night so got to see so much family and eat delicious food!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...