Thursday, November 15, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Since my post last week was so popular, I thought I would do it again with some new categories. Feel free to use again :)

Three chores I despise:
  1. cleaning the toilets
  2. putting away laundry
  3. picking up dog poop
Three movies recently watched:
  1. The Watch
  2. Forest Gump
  3. Pitch Perfect
Three places I would love to travel to:
  1.  Greece
  2. Australia
  3. Croatia
 Three things I wish were easier:
  1. Pooping in a public place
  2. Ignoring the sound of someone else eating while watching TV
  3. Not looking at a car accident when you drive by it
Three superpowers I'd love to have:
  1. time travel
  2. the ability to fly
  3. the ability to read minds
 Three things I don't understand:
  1. when people complain about things, but never do anything to change it
  2. why people wear sweatpants in public (and I'm not referring to yoga pants) 
  3. why girls say they don't fart. We all know you fart, don't deny it!!

Tell me: What superpower would you have if you could have one or what chore do you hate the most?

12 comments :

  1. Hahaha this is great!!! I hate doing dishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious! :) I'd like those super powers too. Toilet for sure. Hate that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well pooping in public is difficult since it is against the law...shouldn't you be pooping in the privacy of a bathroom???? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also love to go to greece and australia! fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! Great post.

    I would love to visit Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha, this is fun! I definitely will be stealing this eventually!

    I hate cleaning the bathtub and I would like the ability to fly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post, and your answers! Haha, pooping. Anyway, I agree on the putting away laundry thing, but I hate vacuuming the most. I might do this thing on my blog too! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As per my tweet last night I don't understand people who wear pajamas in public. You know, unless you are a baby and then you get a pass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I love the last one. Yup, we all fart! Not the end of the world! I think you and I have had this conversation before though. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hate cleaning bathrooms in general! I also hate vacuuming stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank for post i like:"Three Things Thursday "

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...