Thursday, November 22, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Since we just got another dumping of snow, I figured a winter theme for today's Three Things Thursday would work well :)

Three things I love about winter:
  1. cuddling up on the couch with the fire place on
  2. being able to wear fleece pj's and not sweat to death
  3.  hot chocolate
Three of the best Christmas presents I have ever got:
  1. a Barbie sleeping bag
  2. a doll that came with all of these medical tools
  3. a straw that was shaped as glasses
Three of the best memories about Christmas:
  1. spending Christmas morning with my mom and then going to my aunt's house with my dad in the afternoon
  2. getting to open one present on Christmas Eve
  3. decorating the Christmas tree with my family
Three of my favorite Christmas/holiday songs:
  1. anything by Michael Buble
  2. Jingle bell rocks
  3. Dominique the Christmas Donkey {JUST KIDDING! This is the most annoying song ever. Listen here...if you dare}
Three of the worst things about winter:
  1. the cold weather
  2. not being able to run as much outside
  3. the less day light hours
Three of my favorite holiday/Christmas movies:
  1. Elf
  2. The Holiday
  3. Home Alone

 Tell me: what you love or hate about winter? Best Christmas memory?

12 comments :

  1. I hate freezing rain and icy sidewalks. Yuck.
    That Christmas donkey song is ridiculous. I do have a soft spot for Six White Boomers though...

    I'm not sure if I have a favourite Christmas memory - I think a lot of them just blend into cozy nice warm feelings. Lately though, I love the look on my niece and nephews' faces when they see the tree with presents under it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Love those movies too!! I am not liking this cold. It is freezing walking Cruz in the mornings!! Not a good start to the day! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE - my fireplace, Christmas tree, and the first snowfall. Dislike - the cold, and by the end of winter heavy coats!
    Best Christmas memory... a few years ago we had Christmas at our house, my Mom and I spent most of the day cooking and went downstairs mid afternoon to find Chad and my bros all still in PJs make a stop-motion video and the basement was turned upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elf and The Holiday are two of my very favourite Christmas movies too!

    I actually like snow and think fresh snow is SO pretty but just hate the mess it makes when it melts and also hate driving in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate the crowds! I can't even take them on normal days much less around the holidays. Everyone walks around like they have their WHOLE LIFE to get through the mall. MOVE IT people! haha

    Oh, and one of my fave holiday movies is Home for the Holidays. Love that one. And my MIL's favorite is Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. LOL. She is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually think the worst song ever is the "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas" song, but I don't dare listen to the one you posted incase it's worse!

    I also love all those movies but my favorite is the clay-mation Rudolph one! Brings back so many memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elf and The Holiday are the films I always watch at Christmas too.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Donkey song is horrible! I feel sad for the poor thing though! I LOVE the Hippo Christmas song! I was blasting it today! It's annoying but cute. I've been listening to Christmas carols all week-- this snow and cold is putting me in the Christmas mood.

    I love all the Christmas festivities, good food, and Christmas carols. I love decorating and the lights. I don't like the stress of finding the perfect gift though...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this idea for a post, it's brilliant! I'm your newest follower :)

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the snow, although we don't get it here. But I hate being cold and wearing a million layers. Loved this post such a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post!! I may have to borrow it for my blog on Thursday if you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love watching the snow fall - I hate having to deal with walking/running/driving in it. I love putting up my Christmas tree and other decorations, I really dislike taking them down!

    My favorite Christmas movie is probably The Holiday!! I usually watch it when I work on my Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...