Thursday, November 29, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone! Hope you are having a good week so far. Thank you for all of your comments yesterday....I am excited to be asked to blog for the race and appreciate the opportunity :)

I think I am going to stick with my themed TTT (you can find my other themed ones here, here and here) this week. Only because I love working out so much, the theme this week is working out. 

Three CrossFit movements that I love:
  1. Box jumps
  2. Toes to bar
  3. Cleans
Three workouts that I love:
  1. Running
  2. Biking
  3. CrossFit 


Three of the worst things to happen while working out:
  1. Clothing creeping into places that it shouldn't
  2. The sudden rumble in the stomach that signals you better get your ass to a toilet
  3. Cramps that just won't go away
Three of the best things to happen while working out:
  1. Setting PR's whether in the gym or in a race
  2. Feeling awesome about yourself
  3. Finally getting a new movement (ie: unassisted pull-ups, etc)
Three workouts that I will never choose to do:
  1. Zumba
  2. Jazzercize
  3. Step classes (I have ZERO co-ordination)
Three pet peeves when it comes to working out:
  1. People who don't wear enough deodrant (or at all) and workout near you
  2. Excessive grunting and groaning when lifting weights
  3. Walkers who start at the front of the race
Three workout related goals:
  1. Run a full marathon
  2. Get one muscle up
  3. Deadlift 200lbs
Tell me: what do you love about working out? If you could any workout, what would it be?

7 comments :

  1. OMG the stomach rumble. Ackk! the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about drunk Zumba? I think that would be a fun time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farting in group ex classes. The worst. Unless it's not you, then it's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to do Jazzercise and it was actually a lot of fun. It totally wasn't 80s style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh I think this is my favourite TTT yet! Will definitely be borrowing this one next week!

    I actually used to do step classes ALL the time and LOVED them. That is how I really got into working out and going to the gym when I was 17 :) I haven't done one in years though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I am so with you on the worst things about working out, those are all terrible. Oh and zumba and step classes? Totally not my thing either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how strong I feel when I finish a run or a yoga class. I don't like how much I sweat! My favorite workout is a nice long run outdoors! I bought a groupon for an awesome gym close by so I am looking forward to doign some classes this month, like Barre Burn which I have heard great things about!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...