Monday, November 26, 2012

Weekend highlights

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was fun :)  I will recap it with pictures.

From left to right:

1. I had a marvelous nap with Harley on Sunday. He was keeping me warm.
2. The awesome yarn wreath that Alison made for me. Thank you again Alison!
3. Curled my hair on Saturday. I love how it turned out!

From left to right:

1. Poor Harley was sick on Friday. He was a sleepy puppy, so we cuddled on the floor.
2. Harley was feeling better by Sunday, so he came on a fantastic run with me! It was a sunny and gorgeous day out.
3. The pretty flowers that Mr.D bought me on Saturday. He's a keeper :)
4. All of the left over treats from the blogger meet up on Saturday night. Everyone needs to come back to help me eat them!!


As I mentioned above, I had organized a blogger meet up on Saturday night. About 9 awesome bloggers came out, and we ate, chatted and had a Chinese gift exchange. It was a fun night! Thank you again to everyone for coming and bringing food. Can't wait to do it again!

Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?

16 comments :

  1. Awe I love the napping photo so cute. Glad Harley is feeling better. Thanks again for organizing! It was fun! Glad you have the leftovers and not me! ha ha Glad you like the wreath! And you hair did look great! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever my dog was sick it broke my heart. He looked so sad, and there usually wasn't much I could do other than cuddle with him.

    Those flowers are gorgeous - especially the lily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks awesome!! Great job!!! I also love the wreath!!! Sounds like a pretty good weekend aside from Harley not feeling so well! ;(

    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that wreath! Thank you again for organizing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an amazing weekend! I had a nap or two with my pup too...was a great way to spend the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a great weekend and your hair looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your hair like that! Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday :( I had full intentions on going until about 2pm when I fell asleep and didn't get out of bed until that evening :S

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the yarn wreath! poor sleepy puppy! (koodoos to you for napping with him on the floor!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor Harley! Glad he is feeling better.

    Love how your hair turned out! You are mastering the curling technique now!

    The wreath Alison made is amazing!

    Sad I had to miss the blogger meet up. Bet it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad Harley is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I like this idea for a weekend recap. little blocks of pictures with numbers! Glad the blogger get together was so fun and that's super fun you guys did a gift exchange too! I worked most of Saturday and yesterday ran, hung out with friends and did stuff around the house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was so sad to miss the meet up! Can't wait for the next one!

    your hair looks awesome in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your hair is so cute! I love puppy snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw, I love that Mr. D buys you flowers out of the blue! That is awesome. :)

    Your hair looks AWESOME curled! I wish I could get mine to do that - I am horrible at working with a curling iron honestly.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...