Friday, December 21, 2012

{happy friday}

Happy Friday everyone! As of 4:30pm today, I am officially on holidays until January 2, 2013. So, so excited! 

Thank you to everyone who answered my questions yesterday...it was fun to read your answers :) While no one got a perfect score, you guys do know me pretty well :) Here are the answers :)

1. Which province did I grow up in?
c. Ontario

2. How many brothers do I have?
c. 2

3. What was my finishing time for my first half marathon?
a. 1:58

4. Do I think poop/farting is:
b. hilarious

5. Which fast food restaurant have I never ate at?
a. Taco Bell

6. Who was the very first blogger I met in person?
a. Amber

7. Where did Mr.D and I meet?
b. Mexico


**********************************************

I don't know how much I'll be around over the holidays as I want to focus spending time with my family and seeing friends, so I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

6 comments :

  1. I'm working today, but from home which makes it almost like not working. Tho, I do work next week. I would love to be off till the 2nd!

    Hope you have a great holiday, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I didn't do too badly lol!!

    I hope you and Mr. D have a great Christmas!!!! Travel safe and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 5 out of 7, so did fairly well! Enjoy your time off! Merry Christmas to you and Mr. D!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the deal with taco bell?? its my guilty pleasure, about once a year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I got the "which blogger you met in person first" wrong when it was ME! Gah!

    Hope you're having a great weekend - Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...