Friday, December 28, 2012

Highlights of 2012 {part two}

Continued from yesterday....

July: I cheered the Stampede Road Race with Cori, Mr.D and I rode from Canmore to Banff, and helped Nicole celebrate her birthday.



August: we went to Whistler and Kamloops for a week with Alison and Justin, took a short visit home, ran the MEC 10K, and took a day trip to the mountains with Mr.D and Harley.
September: enjoyed the gorgeous September weather and ran the Run for Water 10k 


October: went to many CrossFit classes and ran the MEC fall river run 10k



November: ran the last chance half marathon and drove right back into CrossFit


December: ran the Santa Shuffle 5K with my co-workers and Nicole

Apparently this year involved a lot of races, CrossFit and seeing Cori at races :) Overall, it was a great year!

Tell me: how was your year?

4 comments :

  1. I need myself a personal photographer when I got to Crossfit so I can get bad ass pictures too. Although, I'm pretty sure I will look annoyed and in pain and not like an ass-kicker like you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun!!! I think BC trip was the high light! ;) love the crossfit pics too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your year did include a lot of races and fitness! You look so tough in those crossfit pictures!

    I am posting the highlights from my year on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love being able to look back & see what each went/done throughout the year :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...