Monday, December 17, 2012

Highlights of the weekend

Well I officially sucked at blogging again last week. Life is just so damn crazy lately and I am really hoping it slows down in the New Year. Mr.D was out of town this weekend for a funeral, so it was just Harley and I hanging out. He is good company....he doesn't talk back at all and listens to my ramblings ;) 

Oh and yesterday was Mr.D's 30 birthday...he's officially old now. Good thing I still love him :)

1. Made cookies for the pot luck at CrossFt on Sunday
2. Played with Harley in the backyard 
3. Might have gone overboard with buying new outfits for my nieces
4. My new favourite ornament. Found it at Michael's for $3
 

1. Bought myself a new hat 
2. Got groceries on Saturday night. Kind of lame, but it's so quiet then!
3. Made cheesy vegetable soup on Sunday
4. Harley and I. Had to bribe him with treats to take that picture


Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?

10 comments :

  1. Happy birthday Mr.D!!! Old like me now! :) Sounds like a good weekend. Cute hat and ornament!! :) I love shopping for kid clothes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new ornament - I need one like that for Chloe! We do have a picture of her with Santa from Petsmart on the mantle that she growls at every now and then though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Christmas ornament!!! Your new hat is cute too!! I also cannot believe in the all the snow you guys have still!! Its still above zero here!! Although I hear snow is coming by the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm... cheesy vegetable soup sounds delicious! I have been in soup mode lately! I made some homemade tomato soup last week that turned out so so.

    My weekend was fun! I had a double date on Friday and then a Christmas party on Saturday which was so much fun (ahem, maybe too much fun as I was laid up on the couch most of Sunday).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to Mr. D!!! 30 is not old!! ;)

    Love your new hat! I'm a bit addicted to polka dots...

    Such a cute Christmas ornament and picture of Harley!

    PS. Got your card! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somebody essentially assist to make significantly posts I would state.
    This is the first time I frequented your website page and thus far?
    I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular submit extraordinary.
    Fantastic activity!
    my page - http://www.daily-wet-tshirt.com/sexy-masked-brunette-swallows-a-load

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh that soup looks tasty, and love that hat. My weekend was a run around, but went to the gradschool formal with the boyfriend friday night, and watched a christmas story with the best friend on saturday night. Oh and I was craving chinese food!

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmmm cheddar brocoli soup!! the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you mean a new TOQUE?!?! ;)

    Sounds like a good weekend. That cheddar broccoli soup sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...