Thursday, December 20, 2012

Three Things Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone! So close, yet so far from the weekend and holidays! The other night when I was walking Harley, I was trying to come up with a fun topic for today's TTT. I kept drawing blanks and then it hit me....why not do a post with questions and three answers about myself to see who knows this blogger well? Sure it might be a little self centered of me, but oh well. There might even be a price in it for someone if they get all of the answers correct.

  Okay, here we go:

1. Which province did I grow up in?
a. British Columbia
b. Alberta
c. Ontario

2. How many brothers do I have?
a. 0
b. 3
c. 2

3. What was my finishing time for my first half marathon?
a. 1:58
b. 2:01
c. 1:57

4. Do I think poop/farting is:
a. disgusting
b. hilarious
c. don't care either way

5. Which fast food restaurant have I never ate at?
a. Taco Bell
b. Burger King
c. Wendy's

6. Who was the very first blogger I met in person?
a. Amber
b. Alison
c. Rachel

7. Where did Mr.D and I meet?
a. Cuba
b. Mexico
c. Dominican Republic

Ok, let's hear your answers!


7 comments :

  1. 1. C
    2. C
    3. B
    4. Struggled with this one. You sure like to talk about it a lot!! I'm going with B.
    5. A
    6. C
    7. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. C
    2. C
    3. A?
    4. C
    5. B
    6. B
    7. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I think I'm going to do well at this! Hehe. And this is also fun!

    1. C
    2. C
    3. A
    4. B
    5. A
    6. C
    7. B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fun!

    1. C
    2. C
    3. B
    4. B
    5. A
    6. B
    7. B

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) c
    2) c
    3) a (I went back and looked for it, but all I could find was a post where you ran a 1:57. 42 and said it was almost a minute off your first half...)
    4) C
    5) A
    6) C It was me and I took you to a sex toy party.
    7) B

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...