Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend highlights

As I sat typing this post last night, I realized that I failed at taking many pictures this weekend. I wish I would have taken pictures from the dinner party because Mr.D had an awesome costume. What a bad blogger I am!

This weekend, we:
  • went to Costco on Friday night. I found a few goodies for myself 
  • took Harley with me on my run on Saturday. We ended up running 10km on the pathways along the river, which was nice. It was a bit windy and cold, but otherwise a great run
  • spent the afternoon getting my hair cut, baking cookies and hanging around the house
  • went to our friend's for the murder mystery dinner party on Saturday night. It was actually a lot of fun! We only knew one of the couples there, but still managed to laugh at a lot. 
  • Slept in until 10am on Sunday morning and it was delightful.
  • Spent the rest of the day getting groceries, making muffins and watching Pitch Perfect

 All around a great weekend!

Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?

11 comments :

  1. I love murder mysteries! We had one here a few years ago with my co-workers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to hear about these goodies! And you hair cute! And I bet Mr.D looked awesome!! Good for you on the run outside, I hate running when it's like this - I guess if the pathways are cleared...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to see pitch perfect! And sleeping in until 10am sounds devine! I wish my body could do that on a regular basis :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a chill just looking at that temperature!

    Do you recommend Pitch Perfect?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sad you didn't take pictures at the party but I'm glad it was fun!

    This weekend I: relaxed, read, drank coffee and started (and finished!) the first weekend of Downton Abbey, did P90X with Eric, went running and to yoga, went on a couple of dog walks, met a friend for a sushi lunch, did laundry and cleaned out and painted our laundry room! It was a productive one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No pictures? I wanted to see your hair and costumes! I so want to do a murder mystery one of these days.

    We went to Costco yesterday. Usual zoo.

    Yay you watched Pitch Perfect again! I can't believe Alison didn't like it!!! Acca-s'cuse me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a picture of your haircut! :)

    My weekend was pretty good. It was a little bit hectic, but that is ok sometimes. I saw Phil Fri and Sat night, which was great. Also studied a ton, went to a baby shower, and out to lunch with girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great weekend!! I found that conditioner you were looking for, did u?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have got to see Pitch Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The murder mystery dinner sounds like so much fun! Pitch Perfect is the top movie on my next movie to watch list! One of these days! Here in BC we got down to -30 this week! Brr! My dogs were looking a lot like that! Just wanted to stay in. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...