This weekend, we:
- went to Costco on Friday night. I found a few goodies for myself
- took Harley with me on my run on Saturday. We ended up running 10km on the pathways along the river, which was nice. It was a bit windy and cold, but otherwise a great run
- spent the afternoon getting my hair cut, baking cookies and hanging around the house
- went to our friend's for the murder mystery dinner party on Saturday night. It was actually a lot of fun! We only knew one of the couples there, but still managed to laugh at a lot.
- Slept in until 10am on Sunday morning and it was delightful.
- Spent the rest of the day getting groceries, making muffins and watching Pitch Perfect
All around a great weekend!
Tell me: how was your weekend? What were you up to?