Monday, February 4, 2013

Highlights of the weekend

 Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? We had nothing planned for our weekend, and it was perfect :)

1. Harley on our gorgeous and sunny walk on Sunday
2. Tried out the mapmyrun app for our walk

1. The hard CrossFit WOD that I did on Sunday. It was killer!
2. The gorgeous sunset on Friday night
3. Tried a new recipe yesterday. I made chicken gumbo soup from Iowa Girl Eats. So yummy!

Not pictured is the run that I went on with a friend from CrossFit (Hi Erica!) on Saturday. It was nice to run with a friend and chat the entire time. It made the kilometers go by quickly.

Oh, I forgot to show you guys a picture of the $2 dress that I got the weekend my mom was in town. Here you go:

I am thinking that I'll wear it next weekend for a wedding we are going to with my wedding jewellery and shoes.

Tell me: how was your weekend?

13 comments :

  1. LOVE The dress!! Good find! I like you hair in that photo too! Sounds like the perfect weekend. I love no plan weekends and the weather was SO good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That is my dress!! haha. I love it. I think I paid about $35 for it back in October for our work gala event. See - http://www.arunningtale.com/2012/10/im-back.html
    I have that soup on my meal plan for this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is my dress! haha. I bought it back in October for a work gala - http://www.arunningtale.com/2012/10/im-back.html. Too funny, I think I paid $35 for it.
    I have that soup on my meal planning this week too, glad to hear its yummy, all her recipes usually are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so cute! I can't believe it was only $2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is adorable! Great steal!! That sunset is gorgeous! and Harley is adorable!! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is SO PRETTY! Can't believe it was only $2. You need to take me shopping, I never find deals like that!

    I'm jealous of your sunshine. It's warm here which is nice but it's been SO GRAY lately. I'm tired of it and ready for some sun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty sure I see a dumbbell back there in your bathroom. Are you lifting weights while pooping? I do appreciate a good multi-task.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is gorgeous, and only $2. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that dress! And the price is unreal!

    Do you like Map My Run?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! I love that dress and I love that you got it for $2!! What a steal! It's a fun color, too!

    My weekend was pretty good. I went out for sushi on Friday night with Phil, met friends for drinks on Saturday night, and went to a super bowl party with Phil on Sunday night. And then I studied 12 hours on top of all of that, so my weekend really flew by and I am reaching that burned out feeling when it comes to studying. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ummm...greatest $2 dress ever.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...