Monday, February 11, 2013

Highlights of the weekend

Well, we sure had a busy weekend! Lots of driving, lots of friends and lots of fun :)


For being out of town this weekend, I was still able to fit in some baking/cooking. On Friday night, I made chocolate chip cookies for my FIL's birthday. Then on Sunday when we got home, I made a new recipe for dirty rice and zuchini mini quiches. Both were pretty good!


I took two pictures from the wedding that we went to on Saturday, and this is one of them. I wore my $2 dress and loved it! The wedding was held at the Enjoy Centre in St.Albert, which was a neat place for a wedding. It's also a green house/nursery and I think there is a spa there too. The wedding was a lot of fun, though someone was hung over the next morning and it wasn't me ;)

Other than the wedding and baking/cooking, I took Harley with me on a 13km run on Saturday morning and we met some friends for lunch on Sunday.

A busy, but fun weekend! 

Tell me: how was your weekend?

6 comments :

  1. I love the Enjoy Centre! We go there a couple times of year just to shop/eat or have been to the spa too. I took a photography class there too. We had a great weekend, happy the weather was a bit nicer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend!! Great photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $2 dress?! How did you manage that? I actually think I have a $4 dress from sale sale at LOFT. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks great on you - I love the color! I am glad that you had fun at the wedding and that you weren't the one who woke up with a hangover. ;) My weekend was really busy but good overall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your $2 dress looks awesome on you!! Sounds like a fun weekend. I went on a girls shopping weekend to Vancouver and Bellingham and it was a GREAT but very exhausting and busy trip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...