Monday, February 18, 2013

Highlights of the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! Today is actually a GREAT Monday because I am off today. Thank you Alberta for having Family Day. I will never complain about a day off :)

This weekend was great! We had zero plans and that was perfect. 

1. We dog sat a friend's dog on Friday and Saturday. Harley and her were so funny together
2. I took Harley for a walk on Sunday. Too bad the warmer weather from Saturday didn't stick around!
3. Mr.D and I went to CrossFit on Sunday. Tough but good workout!


We also watched  A LOT of the show Revenge. I had heard lots of people talking about it, but had never gotten into it until this weekend. Damn, is it ever good!

Other than that, I went for my long run of 16km on Saturday, we went to the mall and just hung out around the house. A perfect weekend :)

Tell me: how was your weekend?


6 comments :

  1. I know I wish the Saturday weather stuck around too. We have had a quiet weekend too. Saw Safe Haven with my Mom, watched the Sylvan Polar Dip, and just hung out really :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen Revenge but hear good things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I love plan-free weekends like that! My weekend was kind of on the busy side, but good. I went to a work HH on Friday night, had 3 couples over for dinner on Saturday night which was really fun as Phil got to meet more of my friends, and then yesterday I went to my brother's in the afternoon so I could take my nephew out for a little aunt date and then I stayed for dinner.

    Today is a federal holiday here, but many companies don't give the day off (like mine doesn't). But I took it off because the markets are closed so it's a boring day usually and am spending it studying as I will miss out on some study hours when i go to Charlotte next weekend to find an apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you CrossFit together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you started Revenge and like it!!! So good!! ;) sounds like a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revenge is so good! I also love Once Upon A Time it's on the same night!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...