- First, I want to wish the wonderful Lisa a very happy birthday today! Make sure you stop by her blog to wish her a happy birthday :)
- I had a craving for pumpkin granola bars last night, so I decided to try out a recipe that I found. Well, it was a big fat fail. They tasted so gross, so straight to the garbage they went. I found another recipe, and was waiting for them to cool when I wrote this post. I'll have to let you know how they turned out.
- Sometimes when I look at pictures on Instagram, I just have to shake my head. Some people make me think that if you don't take a picture of your workout, heart rate monitor, stats, workout clothes, etc then the workout didn't count. Sometimes it can be motivating, but other times it's just a little too much for me.
- Speaking of workout clothes, I ordered this fine top from Lululemon on Sunday. I had two gift cards burning a hole in my pocket, so I finally found something that I wanted.
- I just finished reading a book called The Final Piece by Maggi Myers and dang, it was a good book. Parts of it were hard to read as it dealt with sexual abuse, but it was a great book. Definitely recommend it.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Randoms for your Wednesday
Happy hump everyone! One day closer to the weekend :) I really had no idea what to post about today, so you are getting a bunch of my random thoughts. You are welcome :)