Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Run for L'Arche: training week four

Another great week of training and weather is done. Time seriously needs to slow down! I've been meaning to mention it, but last year I did a series of posts for those who are thinking about running their first half marathon. You can find the posts here, here and here. If you know of anyone thinking about running a half marathon, hopefully the posts are helpful for them :)

Monday 2/4
  • 4.3km walk with Harley
  • CrossFit workout
Tuesday 2/5
  • 5.43km run {5:39/km pace} with Harley 
 
Wednesday 2/6
  • 1km row 
  • CrossFit workout
Thursday 2/7
  • 5.45km run {5:15km/pace} at lunch
  • 4.2km walk with Harley
Friday 2/8
  • rest day as we were traveling after work
Saturday 2/9
  • 12.8km run {5:55km/pace} in the Edmonton river valley with Harley. I was feeling pretty tired on this run and it was pretty snowy on the pathways
Sunday 2/10
  • 3.6km walk with Harley
Totals:
Running- 23.7km
Walking- 12km

Overall, another great week of training. For being out of town on the weekend, I am pretty happy that I was able to fit in my run.

5 comments :

  1. Great job on an awesome week of training!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work!! Great week for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may have been feeling tired on your long run but you weren't slow! Great week for workouts

    When was that picture taken? You look so determined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that's an awesome week of training. I know I've said it many times already and you're probably sick of hearing it but it's AWESOME how much you walk with Harley!! I would really like to improve on taking Chloe on longer walks on the days I don't run her not just the half-assed ones down to the park.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did great, especially considering you were traveling this weekend! I also think it is great that you get out on walks with Harley so often! No wonder she loves her dog momma so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...