Thursday, March 14, 2013

A letter from Harley

Dear mom:

This letter is way overdue! I really should have wrote it oh about two weeks ago when dad was out of town and I left you know a nice surprise to come home to on Friday night. But, I saw a bird and then got barking at the neighbour's dogs and totally forget. Anyways, back on track I go.

I just want to say that I am really, really, really sorry mom. I just couldn't hold it and I knew you weren't going to be happy. I can't blame you, walking in the door and smelling sh*t would not be fun for me either. If it makes you feel any better, I had to cuddle in the corner and not on my bed all day since it was covered to my special treat. 

But, since you rubbed my belly and made me white rice, I know you still love me. I do want to remind you of a few embarrassing things you've made me do:


what you looking at?
really mom?


I know, I know, we are no where near equal, but just remember what I let you do to me the next time I leave you a surprise in the hallway. 

Lots of drooly love,

Harley

ps- you'll always be my favourite mom....don't tell dad.

10 comments :

  1. Super cute :) Coming home to "surprises" from pets is never fun, it's a good thing they are so cute it's impossible to stay mad at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this. Those pictures are awesome!! ha ha We put Cruz in a hoodie too, so cute. BUT coming home to poop is not fun. Good thing they are cute and we love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love him in the bathrobe especially!! Eric got a surprise from Chloe the other night too (luckily for me I was at work) when he came downstairs and she had peed ALL over the floor. We think she started peeing in her sleep and then tried to run to the door to get let out as she was peeing so literally our entire living room and kitchen floor was covered. Eric described it as a river of pee. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha cute!!! Little stinker... Literally! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. hilarious... dogs are the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Harley! Your parents are so mean to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If Rudy poops in the house when we are gone John gags and has to wait outside to clean it up. Poop doesn't really bother me but I do have a master degree in Gastrointestinal Science so maybe that's why?

    We haven't dressed up Rudy yet but when I was a kid we used to put a T shirt and a hat on our dog Arnie all the time! Poor dog! But he always let us do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to knock wood as I tell you that so far Sadie has never done her business indoors. I have had to clean up my share of other pet issues though, so I totally feel you. Nice that Harley took a minute to write you an apology letter and share his embarrassing photos with the world ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, poor Harely! But that is very sweet note, and I think i'm going to need to start dressing up Louie more because these photos are hsyterical! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha that is funny!! I love those pictures, especially the 2nd one as he looks like he saying - seriously? Ha.

    Every time I hear about a dog misbehaving, I always think about the book "The Art of Racing in the Rain". I can't remember if you've read it, but there is a part of the book where he tears apart a stuffed animal and then feels SO BAD.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...