Friday, March 8, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Thank goodness that Friday is finally here! This week felt super long for some reason. The snow has finally stopped here and the sun is shining, so no complaining from me!

Let's talk about some fabulous parts of this week:

  • I had some great workouts this week {to the person who found my blog by searching workout obsessed, you are correct}
  • I had a chance to meet and run with Dawn and Don who are part of the Run for L'Arche team yesterday. Maybe one day I will be as speedy as them :)
  • I came downstairs this morning to pack my lunch and Mr.D complimented me on my outfit. It's nothing special, but still feels nice to know that my husband checks me out :)
  • My weight has finally budged after keeping track of what I have been eating. The toughest days for me are after my long run because I just.can't.stop.eating.
Aren't we cute?
Tell me: what was something fabulous about your week?

Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments :

  1. You guys are cute! :) And I love that he complimented your outfit. :) Justin usually calls me a silly name based on my outfit. :) ha ha I just like to eat non-stop - it has nothing to do with runs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I thought you could use a little Ontario fun - this weekend is comedy festival in Waterloo - went to see 8 commedienes last night and laughed through the whole show.
    nothing beats laughing - tonight is another comedy show and I'm thinking that laughter will be heard all the way out to Calgary. By the way Leigh - I still cackle when I laught.
    Like mother like daughter
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last weekend Layne complimented me on a shirt too, which I found bizarre since he NEVER comments on my appearance aside from telling me I'm ridiculous if I complain about something. The little things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet husband! I agree with Alison,I just eat non stop, and being on holidays and does not help. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw yay! What a nice husband!

    Nursing makes me eat all day long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet of your hubby! You've still got it! Lol have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a good hubby of yours ;) I love a random compliment from my man! Def a good feeling!

    And what a compliment!! To have someone search your blog for workout obsessed haha, mine are probably 'donuts' 'mexican food' etc lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I practically set up camp in my kitchen after long runs. Don't feel bad. You've earned it...within reason. :) Thank you again for running with us on Thursday. It was lovely to meet you. Best wishes with your training. You're doing very well and you should be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Something awesome from my week was getting together with a girlfriend I hadn't seen in months. We had a couple of glasses of wine and got all caught up and I was home in time to make dinner and spend the evening with Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Something awesome from last week was spending time with my grandparents! They were visiting for the week and we had dinner with them a few nights and it was really nice just to hang out and spend time with them since we don't get to see them too often!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...