Friday, March 15, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday everyone! So glad that it's finally the weekend. How about you? 

Let's talk about the fabulous parts of this week:
  • an amazing run on Tuesday at lunch. My average pace for 5.4kms was 4:56/km, which is smoking fast for me. Not sure what came over me, but I'll take it!
  • the gorgeous weather and sunshine we had on Thursday. It was +12C out, which is great for this time of year
  • an awesome CrossFit workout on Wednesday night
  • a delicious new recipe that I made last night
We don't have much planned for the weekend. I have to do my long run and hoping to pick up some stuff to start a couple DIY projects.

Hope you have a great weekend everyone!

Tell me: what is a fabulous part of your week?

7 comments :

  1. 12!! I wish! It's slowly getting milder here! Can't wait to see your DIY craft!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to have Thursday back, it was heaven! I'm excited for your DIYs. I need to get my DIY mojo back! I have been lazy. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a really great week last week!! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your weekend! I hope it stays nice for you guys and you get to relax. My favorite part of my week was definitely trying out a new class at the gym, BODYPUMP, and loving it, and also my gorgeous hike yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking for a nice camera under or around $200 for the purpose of blogging (as in wordpress, blogger, etc). I'm looking to get a blog which will be based round the daily photos I take despite the fact that I'm not much of a photographer but only performing it for fun. Any cool features like video would also be great but mainly I'm just searching for something I could take quality pictures,
    and that will hopefully hide my total amateur abilities.
    .. Thanks guys!.

    Also visit my web page Http://paginasamarillas-atl.Com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, what recipe did you make? Nice work on your speedy lunch run! I am glad that you had some warmer weather! We had snow a couple of days this week. Nothing substantial, just enough to be annoying! But it was really sunny a couple of days in the afternoon which was really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love warm weather! It was really warm where I live yesterday, but sadly it was cold and rainy today :/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...