Friday, March 22, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday everyone! This week has felt super long, so I am glad that the weekend is here. 


Let's talk about the fabulous parts of this week:
  • the gorgeous weather we had on Wednesday. It was +12C with lots of sunshine. If only it stayed around :(
  • two great runs this week
  • managing to do a workout with unassisted pull ups on Monday for the first time ever. Oh and I managed to do 90 of them!
  • working on a fun DIY project. Only a couple more steps and it's all done then I'll share it with you :)
  • looking forward to running the Run for L'Arche half marathon this weekend
Tell me: how was your week? What was a fabulous part of it?

11 comments :

  1. If I could do pull-up's all by myself I would be amazingly proud. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work!!! That's huge! Can't wait to see the final DIY project! And good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NINETY unassisted pull-ups? That's bad ass! Wow!!!! Have a great race this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a cute puppy in that picture!

    Geez you are strong woman. How about you drag me to the finish line tomorrow? :)

    See you tomorrow! We should meet up before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did 90? 9-0? unassisted pull-ups?!!? Holy cow that's impressive! I would love to be able to do 1 (a small little goal of mine). Way to go, that is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job on the pull ups!!
    Maybe I will see you tomorrow. If not good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, you did an unassisted pull up for the first time and then did 90 of them?

    I can't lift this body up once. It is sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That puppy is soo cute!!

    Jealous of your +12!!

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad you got some nice weather this week! We had a bitterly cold week but it sounds like it is going to start warming up. Finally!

    Fabulous parts of my week included dinner in with Phil on Tuesday and going for a walk in a long sleeve t-shirt (no coat!) in Charlotte on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you do well at your half!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...