Monday, March 11, 2013

Highlights of the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? The sun was finally shining here, which was beyond fabulous. I would take sunshine any day of the week.

Let's see what we were up to this weekend:

1. Harley enjoyed the sunshine and hoped to spot a dog or person to bark at
2. I ran 14 miles on Saturday in the sunshine. My running partner Erica was busy kicking butt in the CrossFit open, so I had to run alone.
3. It was amazing to see the sun shine in our house this weekend
4. Someone was staring at me while I did a ab workout on Sunday
5. My awesome socks that I wore on my run 
6. Alison & Justin (& Cruz) came over for dinner on Saturday night. It was a relaxed night while the dogs played. Perfection!

Other than that, I met up with a friend {Hi Kimberly!} for lunch on Sunday and spent lots of time reading. Perfect weekend.

Tell me: how was your weekend?

10 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I will take the sun any day as well now if all this snow would just melt! Thanks again for dinner, it was a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting speedy with those long runs!! (my long run was up a hill this week - so man was i slowwwwww) Well done!
    All this sunshine is making me believe that spring might actually happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great weekend, I foolishly went for a run sunday morning before the sun really came out, but it was still a great weekend, and got some serious work outs in! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sounding weekend! I went to a wedding in Calgary and then Sunday went for my first post-baby run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunshine makes SUCH a difference in my mood! I felt so energized this weekend!

    My weekend was low key. Lots of running and hanging out with my grandparents. I also took a 2 hour nap yesterday which was epic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous of your sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. was it seriously warm enough to wear tank tops or was that pic from a different weekend? lol

    Sounds like a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those socks, girl! also love the pic of harley gazing out the window... so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 14 miles! Nice work! I have not ran more than 8 miles in months. Yikes. I gotta get back on track soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...