Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Recent Reads







I haven't been reading as much lately, but still have a few books to share with you that I've finished recently. You can find other posts with books that I've read here, here and here. All of the titles will take you to the Goodreads link.

Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

I started this book a bit ago, but wasn't in the reading frame of mind, so it sat unfinished for awhile. I recently picked it up again and finished it in just over a night. I really enjoyed this for being a young adult book.

In Flight by R.K Lilley {book #1}

This book series remind me a little bit of the 50 Shades of Grey series. It has the rich, sexual man who pursues an innocent younger girl. If you don't mind sex, then read this series :) Otherwise, skip it.

Mile High by R.K Lilley {book #2}

See above

Grounded by R.K Lilley {book #3}

See above

Tell me: what books have you read recently? Anything good?


8 comments :

  1. Haha we know what you are into!!

    I have read nothing lately! I started Life Boat and am only a quarter way through it. I went to pick it up the other night and my kobo was dead! I really need to start making time for books- less internet, more reading books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at reading all the time. I am not. I seem to only read on summer break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the suggestions and review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read more. I still have books you mentioned last time that I want to read

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think indeed to start making more time to read! I'm two chapters away from finishing my book! It's a good book too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reading your book reviews! My favorite recent read was Gold by Chris Cleave, it was really well written and I enjoyed the story. It took a while to get into but it was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm reading the final book in the Hunger Games series right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best book I have read lately is "The End of Your Life Book Club". Now I am reading a light read by Richard Paul Evans called The Walk. It's a super fast read and was easy to get into which is just what I needed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...