Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Run for L'Arche: training week seven

Another week of training is done! This week was great weather wise minus Sunday of course. I am so glad that I decided to do my long run on Saturday when there was no snow and the pathways were clear. This week, I did my long run with my friend Erica {hi Erica!} and it's amazing how much faster the time and distance goes by. We are hoping to run together again this weekend, so fingers crossed we can.
 
Monday 2/25
  • 4.4km walk with Harley
  • at home CrossFit workout
Tuesday 2/26
  • 2.28km walk
  • 6.44km run {5:30/km pace} with Harley
Wednesday 2/27
  • CrossFit workout
Thursday 2/28
  • 5.44km run {5:22/km pace} at lunch
Friday 3/1
  • rest
Saturday 3/2
  • 19.33km run {5:34 per km pace} with Erica.
  • 3.2 km walk with Harley
Sunday 3/3
  • CrossFit workout 
  • Lots and lots of shoveling! 

Totals
Running: 31.0kms
Walking: 8.0 kms

Tell me: how was your week of training? Were you able to get your long run in before the snow came?


6 comments :

  1. Another busy week!! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy your long run was at a FAST pace! We did not get any snow here but it was super warm on Saturday and then quite cold on Sunday so I wish I'd gotten my long run in on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice long run! I was away skiing and having all sorts of winter fun this weekend so I didn't do my long run. Luckily for me, there was no big snow storm, so I did my long run today (tuesday). It was a little rough to do it after work, and I planned it slightly shorter than my scheduled run so that I could get it done, but I made it happen and I'm happy for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so smart to get your long run in before the snow. I did not...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you missed the snow... running in fresh snow is tough! I ran on Saturday as well. The temps were cold but it was a nice sunny morning. But then on Sunday night my ankle started to hurt so I don't know if I pushed it too far with the run or did something to it? Who knows. It feels mostly better now so was obv not something too serious which is good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...