Friday, April 26, 2013

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday everyone! So glad that the weekend is here and that it's supposed to be super nice. 

Let's talk about the fabulous parts of the week:
  • two fabulous lunches out from my work and colleagues for administrative assistant day
  • two good runs even though it was super windy
  • finishing a great book and starting another good one
  • the weather! (about time Alberta!)
 We actually have lots of stuff going on this weekend. Package pick up tonight with Erica, shopping with Alison tomorrow, half marathon #8 on Sunday! Looking forward to all of it.


Have a great weekend everyone!

Tell me: what was a fabulous part of your week?

7 comments :

  1. The weather was a huge part of making me smile this week. It's about time!
    Good luck in your half and have fun shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sounds like a good week! I am excited for shopping! :) And for the weather! :) I'm wearing capris today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you find some good stuff shopping tomorrow! Let me know where all the deals are.

    GOOD LUCK on Sunday! You will do awesome! It's a beautiful course.

    I'm loving this weather but is it too much to ask for the wind to stop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD LUCK on Sunday! #8 already? Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe you are on half marathon #8! That is awesome! I think I Have only done 3-4 maybe?

    Something fabulous this week was getting some fun cards in the mail, a fun package, and flowers from my parents. My friends/family are definitely spoiling me these days!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...