Monday, April 1, 2013

Highlights of the weekend

Happy Easter everyone! My Easter was actually very quiet because Mr.D has been out of town since last weekend. He got back late last night, so it's been Harley and I for the week.  I was off on Friday and today too, so it's been nice to have a four day weekend. Oh and the weather has been beyond gorgeous! I ran in a tank top and capris on Friday and ended up with a sunburn...in March.

1. Bought myself some pretty tulips
2. Erica and I during our run on Friday
3. 30kms in the books!
4. Harley always wanting to play with his ball
5. I made a yummy sour cream coffee cake on Sunday
6. Picked up an adorable outfit for a friend's new baby

Other than that, I took Harley on lots of walks, enjoyed the sunshine, read a couple books, bailed coming down the stairs half a sleep on Saturday night and watched people from CrossFit do the 13.4 workout.  A great weekend indeed!

Tell me: how was your weekend and Easter?

11 comments :

  1. Love the flowers! Looks like a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips always make me think of spring.

    Lucky you getting a 4 day weekend, I have to work today. Enjoy your extra day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend. Good job in your crazy run. Yay for sun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm....are you ok?! and that cake looks amaing...RECIPE?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like an awesome weekend! The weather here was gorgeous too, I love that it's finally nice enough to run in a tank top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great weekend! I'm loving this weather and just hope that it stays! Why do we have to have snow in the forecast later this week?:(

    Cute outfit! I totally thought that was for you!

    Harley is too cute! He looks really little in that picture for some reason! Must be the angle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a wonderful weekend :o)Great work on the long long run and that coffee cake looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG - it's still FREEZING here. I'm so ready to get outside and run.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fun weekend!! You should post the recipe for that cake!! Looks and sounds yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad that nice weather has arrived where you are! We had a couple nice days and then winter came back with super cold temps. I am so sick of my winter coat/hat/gloves!

    I am glad you had Harley to keep you company while Mr. D was gone! Sounds like you made good use of your time! What books did you read?

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is great you had such nice weather for your long run!! There was still A LOT of snow in FSJ but I did manage to run in a t-shirt and capri's which was awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...