Monday, April 22, 2013

Highlights of the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! The weather was the shits here this weekend....I would love spring to come and visit anytime. Do you hear that mother nature?!


This weekend, we:

  • went to see the movie The Place Beyond The Pines. I am not sure what I was expecting from this movie, but it was definitely different. Not terrible, but just different.
  • Erica and I ran 32kms on Sunday and it went really well! We tried to go on Saturday morning, but the wind was insane (close to 40km/h!!), so we quickly bailed on that.
  • Harley and I shared lots of hugs, haha. He's hilarious when he does it and just tries to lick the shit out of your face.
  • we went to see a travel agent on Saturday afternoon...fingers crossed that we figured some stuff out for our trip.
  • went to a friend's house on Saturday night for her birthday. It was a casual and laid back night, which was nice. Oh and I was home and in bed by 10pm, haha.
Minus the weather being crappy, it was a great weekend.

Tell me: how was your weekend?

10 comments :

  1. The wind was AWFUL for my 5k this weekend! Blech.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good weekend - minus our crap ass weather! Geeze! Nice run, you are a machine!! Love Harley's hugs!! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend!! Love the pis of your and harley!!
    Gracie loves to lick too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Place Beyond the Pines too and I don't know what I was expecting...but it sure wasn't what I got! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woof that's a long run! and puppy hugs are the best. almost better than husband hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I will NOT tell you about the BEAUTIFUL sunny spring day we had yesterday then! I can't believe the blizzards/weather in other parts of the country and province. It has been chillier than normal here though.

    I had a great weekend as well. A good mix of being productive, relaxing, being social and being homebodies. Those things always equal a good weekend in my books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought of you on Saturday when the wind was blowing like crazy. Glad you rebooked your run!

    Harley is such a sweetie! Cute picture of you two.

    Hopefully mother nature heard you and will bring some nice weather to stay ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job on the run! I love that he is "hugging" you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That picture of you and Harley is too cute!!
    Great job on the run, good choice to reschedule! Wind drives me crazy when I'm trying to run, especially when you're running into the wind in the second half!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man, I feel bad for all the bad weather you have had lately! Minneapolis will get 6+" of snow tonight. So depressing!!

    I am glad you had a good weekend despite the less than favorable weather. Way to go on the long run!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...