Monday, April 29, 2013

Highlights of the weekend

This weekend flew by! If only the work week went by like that too.

Let's see what we were up to this weekend:
  • on Friday night, Erica and I went to the package pick up for the Calgary Police half marathon. They were having a mother of a sale, but I only picked up two pairs of socks.
  • on Saturday, I met up with Alison at Cross Iron Mills to do some shopping. I didn't have much luck, but found a couple things.
  • after shopping, I headed home and took Harley for a walk. It was a gorgeous day out, but so dang windy!
  • Sunday morning I was up bright and early to run the Calgary Police half marathon. Full report coming later this week :)
  • the rest of Sunday was spent napping and taking Harley for a walk
 Gah, my pictures wouldn't upload last night, so this is going to be lame post with no pictures.

Tell me: how was your weekend?

9 comments :

  1. Excited to hear more about your race! Half #8, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the race!! :) Look forward to hearing about it! It was a great weekend other than the crazy wind! Thanks for the shopping trip even though it wasn't one of our best deal finder ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh that sucks you didn't have much luck!! I am sure you will get everything together before your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! I got in a long run on Saturday morning and volunteered at the local half marathon on Sunday morning. I spent most of the rest of the weekend in our yard as we were doing some landscaping (laying turf over the grass Chloe's pee has ruined) and planting our flower beds and herb gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on another half! So fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear how your race went. So glad it was on Sunday, not Saturday with that nasty wind. Why can't we get any decent weather around here?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun, busy weekend! Bummer you didn't have a lot of luck when shopping but i am glad you got a couple of things.

    My weekend was ok. Lots of studying. It ended on a good note, though, as I went to a crepe place I have been walking to try for awhile and started a book I am loving (Still Alice).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, I'm excited to hear about the race! Sounds like a pretty decent weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I didn't see you at the race! I hope it was a good one for you?

    That's funny. I also just bought two pairs of socks at the sale. Some good prices, but not any of the shoes I wear, and I'm pretty sure they were all final sale, so I didn't want to try a new pair.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...